Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jump.


Sunday, finally a day to sleep in and relax, and then find a way to combat the crazy heat wave we have been facing. Last week while at Ada Lake we saw a bungee jump platform, and of course the guys wanted to try it, I wanted to as well, I just didn’t want to spend lots of money, call me cheap (but of course later I find that my mother would have paid, do not worry mom, next time there is an opportunity for some thrill seeking adventure, I will be doing it). I headed to the beach with Keith, John and Ben, with camera in tow to make sure I got videos, and pictures.  Luckily, the operator allowed me to ride the trolley to the top, and take pictures of the stunning view, and of course the boys as they plummeted towards the lake, strapped in by only their feet.



(Keith and John just prior to their jumps, and below the view from the top)
We then met up with Gabby and Megan on the other side of the beach and enjoyed the sun and water for a bit.  I then headed back to meet with my group to work on our project, a musical aptly named “Yugoslavia: A Brief and Bloody Children’s Musical”. I cannot wait for my acting debut.   

No comments:

Post a Comment