Sunday, July 3, 2011

Signs.


I arrive at the airport two-hour prior to take off, of course my parents needed to take pictures of me as I walked towards security. Once in the area I found the group, and at first I was quite intimidated. Almost all of these people were International Affairs majors, and I had yet to take any courses pertaining to this region or on the topic of conflicts.  All the fear quickly melted away; when I sat next to Sam she offered her knowledge of International Affairs.  After 7.5 hours we made it to Munich, and then after a short layover we were headed to Belgrade. Upon landing we went to the bus, and met our tour guide and bus driver, the Dragons. 
After a quick meeting and orientation, Marissa, Keith, John, Ben, and I headed to explore the city. We ended up picking a place to eat lunch, solely because there was a sign with pictures, so we could point and order.  

Upon returning to the hotel, I was exhausted but Liz and I bonded about our past. Then we met up with Mackenzie and headed to the park to get a little Internet (to the right is the park), and tell our parents we had arrived safely. Then as soon as I got back to the hotel, I passed out, I was exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment